Cool off with a thirst quenching creamery cocktail!
What better way to cool off during the hot summer months than with a Creamery-inspired, summer sorbet cocktail? Whether you’re throwing a backyard bbq, hanging out at the lake, relaxing at your favorite cabin, or if you just need a moment of tranquillity and bliss, these delicious Creamery cocktail recipes are a sure way to keep you refreshed and in the summer spirit!
Michigan Berry Bramble
- 3 frozen berries of your choice
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 oz Club Soda
- 2-3 scoops Zingerman’s Creamery Mixed Berry sorbet
- Add rum, Club Soda and stir.
- Add sorbet and top with the frozen berries.
Hibiscus Berry Margaritas
Ingredients for 3-4 Margaritas
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 pint of Zingerman’s Creamery Hibiscus Berry Sorbet
- 2 large limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 5 oz of your favorite tequila
- Pink Himalayan Salt Raw Granulated Sugar
- Pour all of the contents together in a blender (ice cubes, pint of sorbet, lime juice, and tequila).
- Blend until smooth.
- Mix both the salt and sugar to coat the rims of the glasses.
- Pour the margarita mixture together into a prefered glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- ½ cup of Zingerman’s Creamery Lemon Sorbet
- 3 oz Sparkling Wine
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 lemon twists or zest, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker or in a mixing bowl, combine the sparkling wine and sorbet.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Slowly pour the mixture in your favorite cocktail coupe.
- Top it off with vodka and add a lemon twist or a little grated lemon zest on top!
Raspberry Backyard Bubbly
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine, chilled
- 1 pint of Zingerman’s Creamery Raspberry Sorbet
- Pour sparkling wine into a glass flute.
- Add 2-3 scoops of sorbet to the champagne flute.